Bed Master - Hyd.
Successful plant production requires that the seed be covered gently and uniformly with soil. The Bed Master-Hyd. is the ultimate tool to do the job. It completely pulverizes the soil thus eliminating any large shields or clods. It leaves the seed potatoes undisturbed while high-speed blades on either side of the seed send soft, oxygen rich soil sifting down over the potatoes. Next comes a series of angled blades to sweep the soil, eliminating any high or low spots, and finally a bed shaper to remove any excess soil and leave a level perfectly shaped bed. The graders and bed shapers are fully adjustable via gauge wheels to leave just the right amount of soil on your seed. For consistent plant production year after year, the Bed Master-Hyd. should not be overlooked.
- Overall width: 9’7”
- Overall length: 9’5”
- Hitch: Cat. II-III
- Weight: 1750 lbs
- Hydraulics: 2-Hydraulic motors with 18.9 C.I.D.
- Ripper shanks: rigid with replaceable points
- Ditchers: 14” diameter with 8 replaceable hardened steel blades
- Operating speed: 1.5 to 2.5 mph
- H.P. requirement: 100 HP with minimum hydraulic flow of 20 GPM